and just for good measure….
For my drawing class, we were assigned to do a self portrait with some adjustments to make it Halloween-ish. I took a photo of myself to begin with.
Then I did my drawing in charcoal pencils. I was pretty happy with it.
But after Ben’s critiques, it made it even better! I’m really enjoying drawing. I’m definitely no pro, but I can tell I’m getting better. Art is such food for the soul.
This was taken on Canon’s birthday. The kids wanted to show off their Halloween costumes to the family visiting. I love my four kiddos.
I measured my kids today:
- Taesya is 4′ 2” and 59 lb.
- With blonde hair and green eyes
- She is right-handed
- Canon is 3′ 11″ and 49 lbs
- With blonde hair and grey/blue eyes
- He throws left-handed but uses his right to write
- Keller is 3′ 6.5″ and 44 lbs
- With light brown hair and blue eyes
- He is right-handed so far
- Jovie is 2′ 10″ and 29 lbs
- With light brown hair and grey eyes
- She colors and eats with either hand
(In case you’re curious, Ben is strawberry blonde with blue eyes, I have brown hair and green eyes; we are both right-handed.)
Canon, Keller, and Taesya
Daddy and Canon playing catch